we had such a wonderful trip home. all trips back to utah are great, but this trip was especially good. we had a fun little cousin "get together" before Christmas. all of the grandkids were there and we made some fun little Christmas crafts and then headed over to my grandmothers "assisted living home". before we left we tried to take the one and only picture we would get of all of the kids this trip. it was chaotic! this was the best we got with all 13 of them!
we sang Christmas carols with my grandma. all of the old people loved it. we thought my grandma would want to sit and listen, but she was adamant about being right up there with us! it was pretty funny - most of us can't carry a tune, but we still had good time.
3 comments:
I love the picture w/ Grandma! How funny. I'm sad I didn't get to see you while you were here (we were in St. George for 2+ weeks). Just know that I love, love, love your blog!
It's fun to see pictures of your family. I don't even recognize Richard!
I've had so much catching up to do on your blog! I love your kids' Christmas jammies. So cute. And YOU look beautiful as always. Especially that last picture. You guys are such a cute family!
Post a Comment