first the fabric. then the pattern. and, then the dress!
i can't wait for sophie to wear this new little dress! this is the first dress of many that i'm going to make for her. poor, poor girl!
remember this cute little book?
the dress is the same design. i just might have to get her picture taken in it!we're heading back to the doctors today :( jack is getting over the pneumonia, but sophie can't kick this ear infection. what a month. hopefully the rest of this year we will be much healthier.
9 comments:
I hope Sophie feels better! That must be really hard for you (and her!). I was thinking today about how we haven't really seen each other for weeks and weeks. I'm looking forward when to things settle down - I want to see you again!
teach me how to make that dress!! Please?!? :)
did you make that dress?? it's darling!! where did you find the fabric? i love it!!
That is so amazing that you made that dress. It is incredibly cute! I love it!
I. LOVE. IT. sooo darling! That color is so perfect for Sophie too! :)
That dress is adorable..... love it :)
super cute. way to go joanna- ya got mad skillz girl!
i thought that fabric reminded me of scrapbook paper. it's super cute and i'm very impressed. did you find the pattern online or did you buy it? if you found it online or even if you bought it, send the info my way. kate may be in need of a similar dress.
I'm so excited for you and the dress is adorable!
Post a Comment