Those leaves are gigantic! Cute pictures! I love autumn - it's so pretty.
Yes, those leaves are HUGE! And nice job on the remodel.
I love autumntime! Jack looks like he loves it too.
WOW! Lots of leaves. We should have come there this year to fill our spider bags up. We got a spider for halloween but we don't get leaves in our yard so we could not fill it up. Looks like he had a blast! Great pictures!
Those are really big leaves! I love the fireplace-what a great change.
Beautiful leaves!! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Those leaves are gigantic! Cute pictures! I love autumn - it's so pretty.
Yes, those leaves are HUGE! And nice job on the remodel.
I love autumntime! Jack looks like he loves it too.
WOW! Lots of leaves. We should have come there this year to fill our spider bags up. We got a spider for halloween but we don't get leaves in our yard so we could not fill it up. Looks like he had a blast! Great pictures!
Those are really big leaves! I love the fireplace-what a great change.
Beautiful leaves!! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment