Tuesday, May 5, 2009

in case you haven't heard...


go here to print your coupon off for a free kfc 2-piece grilled chicken meal. i think you can print off either 2 or 4 coupons on each computer. free food, how cool is that!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Have you tried it yet? Is it good?

Adam and Dani said...

Love it. I so printed off 4.

Crystal said...

i want one the site is busy :( I want 4 coupons. IF anyone gets it to work I want some!

Becca and Brian said...

Thanks I love free food!

Heather said...

We did it. I printed 3- we used two tonight and Jon can use one when I am out of town. We didn't get grilled though- we each got two very small pieces of meat- 1 wing and 1 breast. I think they were from the world's smallest chicken. But hey, it was free- and I liked my taters!