here are many, many pictures of our house before and after (which doesn't really give it justice). we're not done yet (are you really ever done once you own a house). we still need furniture in the back/rug, laundry cabinets, and an island in the kitchen. but, all of the really big things are done. thank you so much to everyone who has helped us out so much (mom, i promise that next time you come and visit you can just relax... no working)! it's such a relief to wake up in the morning and not have a list of things that need to be done running through my mind. now i can think about more important things!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Everything turned out so nicely - you have such a cozy, comfy home!
i would say you guys made some pretty good improvements, especially the kitchen. although it did look pretty inviting in that before picture. i love your moldings around your doors and windows.
looks great! I bet you love being a homeowner! I can't wait for the day when I can hold that title....although I am quite sure Jon will make me wait to make improvements! ha
We are in awe - you guys have done SO much to your house since we were there. Wow - it looks great!
you did a great job, i love it!
Um, one word...WOW!!! Joanna you are amazing. How in the world did you handle all of the moving, remodeling, delivering and taking care of 2 children at the same time?? Your house is absolutely beautiful. SO different from how it looked before. I just can't believe how much you have done in such a short amount of time. I really love the front room and oh those hardwoods! Beautiful! I am quite jealous right now. It's making miss my old house so much! Do you mind if I ask what paint color that is in the front room and hallway? Love it.
Looks SO AWESOME!!! All that hardwork (and money) has paid off! You finally have the house and yard you wanted!! I need to come by and see you! I feel like it's been too long!
I am so impressed! It looks wonderful. It must've been very hard to do all of this while pregnant/having a newborn. Good work!
LOOKS GREAT! I know how much work it takes to renovate. We had 2 properties and it is a LOT of work. Great Job it looks Awesome! Hows the little one doing? How old is she now?
Wow Joanna! I know what it feels like to wake up and have a running list of things the house needs. It looks amazing and seriously I can't believe you did it to fast. We worked day and night on ours and it still took months! Can't wait to see you when you are here again.
Post a Comment