Sunday, January 25, 2009

week 3 in review

lots of hugs & kisses:last day of kindermusik (sniff, sniff):
pacific science center (we actually made it out of the house, and yes, that is a butterfly on jack's back):
took lots of pictures:
first day back to church (ok, girls are so much fun to dress up): other things:
oven died-got new oven
yard is still entirely dug up
back of house is now ready to tape and mud (hooray)!

8 comments:

R and K said...

I'm so impressed with all that you're doing with a three-week-old! You made it to the Science Center?! Sophie looks so sweet all ready for church, and I love the pictures of her snuggling with Jack. We're sad our Kindermusik is over, too--and my camera battery was dead, so I'll have to use your picture and put Nora's face on it, ha ha. Good luck with the ongoing house projects.

Sarah said...

It sounds like you guys are doing great! :-D What sweet pictures.

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amyraye said...

Joanna-
so fun to get a peek into your life. Sophie is adorable; looks like you're really enjoying her. It's always painful to watch the older siblings adjust, but it doesn't last too long- hang in there.

Joy said...

Time is flying by! I love your pictures, and I love her cute church outfit. I am glad things are going well for you guys!

A Moment in Time Photography by Debi said...

ok. . . so thoes are some of the cutest pictures I've ever seen!!!
So fun to watch them grow :)

Melanie said...

I love her darling church dress. Yes, girls are SO fun to dress up. I love your blog design!

Clu, Meg, Max, Tali said...

You are doing awesome little Momma! I miss you! Call next time you are down! Can't wait to see the pictures of the new house all finished!!!