Wednesday, January 7, 2009

sweet baby girl!







14 comments:

Travis and Sjandi said...

oh she is so cute!!!! congrats.... I'm so happy for you and your cute little family!!!

Emily Burnette said...

Such a sweetie!! I love the picture with the giraffe :) She's so peaceful and Jack is such a great big brother! Glad to see you all are doing so well :)

Sarah Sue said...

How perfect! She's gorgeous! Yipee for new babies! Yipee for not sleeping! And just think--in only one year, you'll reach the milestone we reached last night: your first pushing match. :) Ain't parenthood grand?

Melanie said...

She is so beautiful! Thanks for posting more pictures.

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

LOVE the pink girafee outfit!! So darling! I can't wait to see her in person! (and discuss that horrible birth story) You brave woman you! Congrats again!

M said...

I love that picture of Jack holding Sophie.

Hopefully Sam and I will get over our colds soon so we can come meet Sophie in person! I hope you're holding up okay - are you sleeping at all?

Ben, Deb and the P-Man said...

OH my gosh, congrats! She is gorgeous. Wow, I can't believe she is hear and that you have 2 kids! That is so exciting. I am sorry we are just now getting your email. Parker was in the hospital for a few days while we were in AZ and are just now getting home and caught up on life. Your family is so beautiful. Congrats again.

Heather said...

she is so pretty- makes me realize that my baby isn't a baby! all that pink! Love it. Makes me want another baby....almost! Have fun with her.

Joseph & Tracy Larsen said...

She is so adorable! Congratulations!

L said...

Congrats on the cute new addition.

Eric and Katie said...

She is SO dang darling! Well done you guys! Love the picture with Jack. And Jo you look fantastic already! Miss you guys and love you!

Ben, Deb and the P-Man said...

Matt- Tried to call you back tonight. Congrats!!! Sophie looks great! I will call you again tomorrow, take care. -Ben

Ben, Deb and the P-Man said...

Matt- Tried to call you back tonight. Congrats!!! Sophie looks great! I will call you again tomorrow, take care. -Ben

Brandon and Katie said...

Wow- what a sweet, sweet girl. Jack looks like a proud, big brother! And Joanna, you loook GREAT. Congrats!