Yeah!!! I'm so excited!!! You look goregoeus in all these pictures of course! She is so Beautiful... I think she looks a lot like Jack :) Can't wait to hear the whole story! Call me when things slow down for you! Let me know if you need anything!Congratulations!
Oh my goodness!!! She is so darling! Joanna, you look great. Congrats on not being pregnant anymore. ;) I'm so excited for you guys. I can't wait to meet little Sophie.
Hooray!! Love the name- very cute. I hope it all went well. We can't wait to see more of her. She was almost the same size as Rowan- he was just one ounce heavier- but everything else is the same! :0) Excited for you guys. Now go smooch that girl!
Okay. . . so I think she looks like you Joanna! She's adorable!!! You and Matt look incredible and so happy! Hope there is a time soon that I can actually hold her! Sending love, hugs and kisses to you and that baby!
I can't wait to hear the story. She looks so sweet. That first picture of her makes her look like she is such a deep thinker. And I love the name. :) Sophies are good babies. Glad everything went well. Yay!
29 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is beautiful! I can't wait to hear how it all went.
She's just beautiful! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys!
Congratulations! We love you!
BEAUTIFUL little Sophie! We can't wait to meet her . . . we love you all! Congratulations!
She's beautiful! Good job, Joanna. Congratulations!
Yay! She's so darling! I can't wait to meet her.
-Monica
What a cutie! Congratulations, guys!
Wow what a beautiful baby and mom! Congratulations to you and Matt.
Congratulations! She is so precious.....and Joanna, you look great! Good job!
Wow, congrats! I can't believe I was just talking with you yesterday, and now she's here! Good work. :)
What a Beauty! That's great, now you guys have one of each. Congrats!
congrats matt and joanna. i love her name. good luck!
Yeah!!! I'm so excited!!! You look goregoeus in all these pictures of course! She is so Beautiful... I think she looks a lot like Jack :) Can't wait to hear the whole story! Call me when things slow down for you! Let me know if you need anything!Congratulations!
Congrats!! I can't wait to meet little miss Sophie. Enjoy every sweet newborn second!
Oh my goodness!!! She is so darling! Joanna, you look great. Congrats on not being pregnant anymore. ;) I'm so excited for you guys. I can't wait to meet little Sophie.
Hooray! I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats on a beautiful little girl. I love her name! You look so happy.
Hooray!! You look awesome, Joaana! What a cutie-- LOVE the name. Good luck :)
She is so adorable. Congratulations....can't wait to meet her!! Welcome little Sophie!
What a cutie! Congratulations you guys! Love the name too!
Hooray!! Love the name- very cute. I hope it all went well. We can't wait to see more of her. She was almost the same size as Rowan- he was just one ounce heavier- but everything else is the same! :0) Excited for you guys. Now go smooch that girl!
yay! congratulation! What a beautiful baby and mom, you look so good
She looks so sweet...well done Matt and Joanna! LOVE the name. Kim & Ryan just named their new little girl the same thing!
Okay. . . so I think she looks like you Joanna! She's adorable!!! You and Matt look incredible and so happy! Hope there is a time soon that I can actually hold her!
Sending love, hugs and kisses to you and that baby!
I can't wait to hear the story. She looks so sweet. That first picture of her makes her look like she is such a deep thinker. And I love the name. :) Sophies are good babies. Glad everything went well. Yay!
Congrats!!!
OM MY GOSH!!! I AM SO EXCITED!CONGRATULATIONS! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!
Sophie's so cute and adorable. I like the name Sophie. Love, Amelia
Brian and I want to add our congratulations on your new arrival. We hope everything went well and that Mom, Dad, Jack and baby Sophie are doing well!
Post a Comment