Tuesday, November 18, 2008

thank you southwest!


southwest just had tickets to seattle for.... $50! i'm so thrilled. my mom and sister, sjaanie are going to fly up here to help me paint our new house! it's not everyday you get deals this great.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

From where? Utah??? Cheap flights between Seattle and SLC are hard to find.

By the way, I enjoyed our time together at playgroup immensely.

;-D

Heather said...

can't wait to see the new place. A house - how exciting!

Alicia said...

joel and i just looked up the tickets and couldn't find anything under a $100 each way...how did you find them???

Sjaanie said...

Hooray, hooray! I'll be seeing you soon!

Clu, Meg, Max, Tali said...

max is helping me typoe so if it is messed up, that is why. I know how nice it is to have family visit. Can't wait to see what the new place will look like! Let me know when you are down again! Miss you!