...and it's ours!
well, in a few hours it will officially be ours! we are so excited for this next "adventure" in our lives. we have a few things we need to do before we can move in. we're hoping to move in sometime in the next 3 weeks... just in time for Christmas (& the baby)!
8 comments:
Congratulations! What a great house!
I forgot to tell you Devin and I found it that one day and it is darling inside! (I walked around peeking through all the windows)Can't wait til you move in! Let me know what I can help with! I love these kinds of projects! And I know what it's like to move pregnant! Congratulations on the closing!
Congrats! It will be so fun for you guys to have a garage and yard. I'm jealous. :) Can't wait to visit when we move back next spring!! Steve's looking for a job in the Seattle area (in April), so if Matt knows of anything at his company, let me know and Steve can send him his resume... :)
Yay for new houses! I'm so excited for you and what a cute house it is! Hope all is going well for you out in Seattle. We should get together next time you guys are in SLC. LOVE YA!
I'm still in denial about you moving into the other ward, but I will bedrudgingly tell you how cute the house is and how I can't blame you for wanting to move into it.
Now, if we could just tweak the ward boundaries a little .....
You're buying a house! I'm so excited for you. I'm a little sad too because it means you're staying in Seattle. Good luck with everything:)
Joanna and Matt,
Congratulations on purchasing a home! That is so exciting - and now the next thing you have to do is rent the movie "Money Pit" because that is how you will feel for a long, long time. I (Diana) stumbled across your blog and was excited to find it. If you do go private and have the space I would like to continue to view your blog. It's fun to see the going on's of the Leeflang cousins. Good luck on the house! Diana and Brian Leeflang
I know I'm a little late commenting... but I just haven't found blogging time lately.... I'm so excited you bought a house! How fun! It is a darling home! Can't wait to see your baby! Just don't try to do too much or your baby will come before your New Years deadline! :)
Post a Comment