Wednesday, September 17, 2008

i feel so blessed

my heart is just breaking for these two families, the decker's and the nielson's. i have so much to be thankful for. i truly am so very blessed. i wish there was something i could do for both of these families... one thing i do have is an endless amount of prayers i can offer. reading both of their stories makes me want to go scoop jack out of his crib and never let him go, never get frustrated or lose my patience, never ever complain again, but just be the best mother, wife, daughter, sister, and friend that i can be. you never know what tomorrow will bring.

if only time could be frozen, even just for a minute or two.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I'm feeling this same way tonight. I was just informed of a very sad story tonight of an acquaintance I have. I was a little impatient with Grace today and I too just want to go wake her up and cuddle with her. Thanks for posting the links to those stories. It was hard to read about what they're going through but it did make me feel very blessed.