Wednesday, August 20, 2008
not entirely private...
i've been debating whether or not to "go private" and have decided that i don't really want to.... not yet anyway. so, i'm going to try something first. i'm just going to take our last name off of everything, but i need your help. if you have a link to our blog on yours would you please take off our last name. hopefully this will work. thanks for all of your help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I debated that too and didn't want to make people log in to view my blog, then I would have to track down everyone's e-mail to invite them and I would probably forget someone. I made my blog so it's not searchable (choosing "Do not add me to your listings"), and I tend to add first names only on my blog roll too. You never know who's going to be searching for you who you don't want to.
I am debating it too! But it's such a hassle...however, since we are going to have a child I am becoming more paranoid about perverts. SO maybe in the future. For now maybe I should look into the last name thing as well.
Post a Comment