Wednesday, August 27, 2008

good times

we've been enjoying this last bit of sun and summer...

cousin Emma & Jack swimming. jack just adores this little girl!

ok, so this is jack's first "real" haircut with clippers. he did great - we gave him a sucker and he didn't even turn his head!

the finished "do".

seattle aquarium - jack loved the seals and otters.

jack kicking back and enjoying his jamba!

last saturday was beautiful so we decided to go canoeing down at the UW. we all had so much fun! we even saw a little turtle!

over in the arboretum.

3 comments:

Cathe Holden said...

First haircuts, priceless.

You have a sweet blog. Thank you for putting mine in your blog list!

Melanie said...

Jack's "do" looks great! Those lily pads on the river are so pretty. I miss you Joanna! You need to come back and visit again soon.

Heather said...

I heart jamba- although lately I have really enjoyed slurpees. All your activities look fun! Jon and I are just packing and getting ready to move :0(