Friday, April 4, 2008

It's Arrived

My new cook book has arrived and I'm so excited to start using it! I know a few of you have this - any favorites that are a must?

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Hmmm...I've never heard of this. Should I get it? I'm always on the lookout for great cookbooks. You said you love having a nice camera...what kind of camera do you have? Oh my gosh...can you even imagine if I was pregnant right now? I'd die!

The Peach.... said...

Ok, so Joy gave this book to me for my birthday and I haven't tried any of the recipes yet, but it was fun reading!!!! I want to try the brownies, though......

Joy said...

I got this for Ad for her birthday AND me for mine in October. I haven't cooked anything from it yet! Too busy with babies. But I have read it and a ton of the recipes sound like so much fun. I plan to definitely starte cooking from it once I start pureeing babyfood for Sarah...I can do all the pureeing in one punch. :)

Sarah said...

I saw her talking about sneaking avocado into pudding. Sounds good! Let me know how you like the book!