Monday, March 10, 2008

Jack's First Haircut

Jack got his first hair cut this Saturday! He was very content sitting in the chair while we fed him cookies... isn't that the answer to everything.... cookies! He now officially looks like a little boy. I was sad to chop off his baby hair, but it was time the crazy Mohawk had to go.

Jack and Stephanie... all done!

My photo shop isn't working right now so I couldn't get rid of the drool, but I still thought it was such a sweet picture!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Aw, cute! :-D

No need to get rid of the drool. Drool is art.

Dave & Lauren said...

Joanna- What cute pictures I also think that the drool is cute. I miss and hope things are going well. I LOVE your digital scrap booking! One day you will have to tell me how to do it. Tell Matt and Jack hello from all of us Lehmans.
Love ya,
Lauren