Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Can you believe people...


This is what somebody did to Matt's car... in the garage of where he works... it was somebody he works with and they didn't even leave a note. Hmmph... So, now our car is in the shop getting a new bumper. Definitely not where I would choose to spend our money!

6 comments:

Heather said...

that stinks. I hit a pole a couple weeks ago....yep, I am lame. I was pulling out of the apt. complex (our spot is right next to a pole that holds up the covered parking) and smack- i hit it! Uh, I was so mad at myself. sadly, we can't fix it anytime soon- too poor. it's just ugly looking.

Sara said...

Yuck, I'm so sorry. That is really lame that someone would do that.

Joy said...

Whaaaaaaaaat. Please say there are cameras or some kind of witness to this.

Taylor, Melanie and Grace said...

Ugh! People can be so lame. I'm sorry that had to happen to you.

5norrisgirls said...

So Sorry about that - what a bummer! But, I do think your blog looks great & I love your new header! Way to go!

Heather said...

We live in Tempe- so Mesa is just East of us.