Monday, November 26, 2007

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year...

I love the Christmas Season and haven't wasted any time getting ready for it. Matt told me I needed to wait until after Thanksgiving to decorate. So as soon as I got a chance, the nativity, lights, and stockings all were all up!


We also went to the Tree Lighting festival down at The Westlake Center this past weekend. It was fun to get out and see all of the lights, be in a huge crowd, and feel the holiday spirit with everyone!

4 comments:

Taylor, Melanie and Grace said...

Looks like fun!

Joy said...

You guys look so warm and snuggly. Good job decorating...I need to get on that!

Adam and Dani said...

I love the stockings! Jack is getting cuter than ever. Adam will be in Washington the weekend of December 14th. I asked him stop by your house for me and say hi and drop off Jack's birthday present. I am so lame. I have had it forever and just never got it sent. Miss you guys!!!

Colin and Katie said...

It's so weird to look at these pictures because I remember when we went and saw this when I came up to visit so many years ago!!! What fond memories!