Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Jack's First Birthday

I have been having many mixed emotions about Jack's upcoming birthday tomorrow. I'm so excited for the new things to come, but am nostalgic as I reminisce about this past year. I am so thankful to have Jack in my life and am reminded of the great blessing that he is to me every day. I decided to make a little video with some pictures from Jack's first year of life (Thank you Sara for the wonderful idea)!



We love you Jack! Happy 1st Birthday "Little Pumpkin"!!!

6 comments:

Adam and Dani said...

I love all the pictures of him. It's crazy how fast this year has gone by. It seems as though we just received the phone call that little "Jake" was born! We miss you all so much! Happy Birthday Jack!

Ben, Deb and the P-Man said...

Ok Joanna that video was so cute! Jack is adorable and it was so fun watching him grow through that adorable slide show. I love the idea and am going to copy it as soon as I get my blog up and running. Hope you are all doing well. Happy Birthday Jack! Love, Deb, Ben, and Parker

Taylor, Melanie and Grace said...

That video was soooo adorable! I can't believe a year has already gone by. Happy Birthday Jack!

Joy said...

That was so sweet, he is such a little cutie pie!

Adam and Dani said...

I wish we could have been there for Master Jack's birthday! We miss you guys and hopefully we will get to see you all sooner than later.

Sarah said...

Hi Joanna!

What a sweet video. I know how you feel about Jack turning one. I get emotional whenever my kids reach any kind of milestone. Jared got baptized on Saturday and I was emotional about that for about 2 months beforehand.

Happy Birthday Jack!

Love,
Sarah