For those of you who don't know, we first stopped in Utah before we took off to Maui. We spent some time with my new nephew, Joel, had a surprise party for my parents 35th wedding anniversary, and celebrated my 24th birthday!
Me, Joel, Anna, and Laura

Mom & Dad

Jack LOVED the water! Both the pool and the ocean!

I couldn't resist putting this sad picture of Jack in. He's just stuffed to the max in this life jacket. This is on our way to go Para sailing!

There were so many beautiful sunsets. We tried to catch them every night.

I loved this picture of Matt and Jack reading before bedtime.

Jack in all his grease and glory ready for the beach!

Our last night in Maui.

We drove up to the Volcano where we could see both sides of the island. It was beautiful and relaxing.

We saw so many surfers and windsurfers at this beach. It was incredible to see them fly through the water!

Sorry for all of the pictures... I think we had over 300 that I had to sort through to find some of my favorites. Hope you enjoyed them!
3 comments:
I LOVE all the pictures! You guys look wonderful and so happy. I can't believe how big Jack is getting and that he will be one soon. It seems like not too long ago we got the call from Matt saying "Jake" was born!
The pictures are great! Why not post as many as possible. I love seeing them all. It looks like you guys had such a fun trip. I am waaay jealous!
I'm glad you guys had a good time. Great pics! I can't wait to go meet Joel. Their kids look so cute with you in that picture.
Post a Comment